Interests

Hi, Welcome to interests, here we have movies, songs, news and many other things
So join right in, it wont take long, and you can be a part of our community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Interests

Hi, Welcome to interests, here we have movies, songs, news and many other things
So join right in, it wont take long, and you can be a part of our community.

Interests

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get in, we have got songs, movies, games, articles and many other things, all for free...

Ads

Ads2

What to do in free time

FnR
    FnR
    Admin
    Admin

What to do in free time Empty What to do in free time

Post by FnR Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Hello everybody, today i will talk to you about the many many stuff, that many doesn't know or just forget to do, in the free, boring time of a day, when u are too lazy to go out of the house, noting is on the TV and u got no work to do...

So first lets start with the basic things,

- Go on and start your own blog!!!:
    here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    or here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Well am not so into blogs and stuff like that, but everybody have ideas right?!! create a blog, write your ideas, talk about what you know best, let people hear you, and read your words. later on when you are into this, you can even start making money!!!

- Play browser, "no-download" games:
    play games such as [url=browsergame.travian.com]Travian[/url]
    This game is kinda fun, you just spend your time building your village and an army, if you are into strategy, you will like this game, much...

- Start making money!!!:
    Create a forum or a website, pay some money to create a forum easily, then put advertisements, this might take alot of time, but tell your friends, let them get to your website, make it more popular, post on your forum, if you have good friends... they will help you (to be honest not like mine), tell your friends to post, read, like, reply and publish your site, this will get you enough money later on you can buy a PS3 or something to kill your free time (Y)

- Laugh a little:
    so if you have no thing to do after all the above, go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , watch some "funny videos" search for "americas funniest home videos" or go to sites such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and websites like this...

I know many of you know about these stuff, but that is how i kill my free time, kill the boredom... and this is for people who doesn't know Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:48 pm