Interests

Hi, Welcome to interests, here we have movies, songs, news and many other things
So join right in, it wont take long, and you can be a part of our community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Interests

Hi, Welcome to interests, here we have movies, songs, news and many other things
So join right in, it wont take long, and you can be a part of our community.

Interests

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get in, we have got songs, movies, games, articles and many other things, all for free...

Ads

Ads2

MW3 Best Strategy

FnR
    FnR
    Admin
    Admin

MW3 Best Strategy Empty MW3 Best Strategy

Post by FnR Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello guys,

SO lately i discovered one strategy for MW3 that is working really good for me
    This strategy will work 100% perfectly if you know how to use UAV really good, and if you can watch the screen and take a look at the UAV every 2 seconds.

so the strategy is to have only assault and only UAV, while using hardline pro...
    In this way, u will get a UAV every 2 kills, so u will actually have an unlimited amount of UAVs
    if you like to move around the map, the UAV will show u if anyone is at your back, or if anyone is going to show up infront of you.
    if you like to stay in a small place, moving around a point, covering it, then the UAV will show you if anyone is coming from any side to your position.
    then if you like to camp, then u can camp somewhere where noone can see u, the UAV will tell u if any danger is near, then u get up and kill the guy then lay down again, when that guy will come to kill u again, u can be faster as u will know where he is, and just kill him...

i wish you try it, and it works for u, thanks for reading...

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:10 pm